Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: “I’m going to Kansas City; Kansas City here I come” rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
If it falls on me and pins me underneath it, does that still count as seizing the day?
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've already posted this in the General Gaming Forum, but wanted to issue a specific invitation here.

I wanted to let any Chit-Chatters (and members of the Thrifting Guild) in the KC area know that "trophywife" and I will be in your vicinity in about two weeks. We will be running the Children's Programming for the ConQuesT 41 science-fiction/fantasy convention, May 28-30. Follow the link for convention details.

[ Forbidden Subject ahead! ]
If you are registering for the con, be sure to bring some boardgames. The Gaming Room will be "open gaming" all weekend, so there should be no problem setting up just about anything. (Well, maybe leave your Napoleonics, FoW, BattleTech, Drang Nacht Osten, etc. at home. )
[ /Forbidden Subject ]

Even if you aren't registered for the convention, feel free to drop by Children's Programming and say "Hi!". We are planning to move the family to metro KC in the near future and would love to meet some fellow boardgamers ahead of time.

Hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendrick Martin
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
claymore_57 wrote:
I've already posted this in the General Gaming Forum, but wanted to issue a specific invitation here.

I wanted to let any Chit-Chatters (and members of the Thrifting Guild) in the KC area know that "trophywife" and I will be in your vicinity in about two weeks. We will be running the Children's Programming for the ConQuesT 41 science-fiction/fantasy convention, May 28-30. Follow the link for convention details.

[ Forbidden Subject ahead! ]
If you are registering for the con, be sure to bring some boardgames. The Gaming Room will be "open gaming" all weekend, so there should be no problem setting up just about anything. (Well, maybe leave your Napoleonics, FoW, BattleTech, Drang Nacht Osten, etc. at home. :D)
[ /Forbidden Subject ]

Even if you aren't registered for the convention, feel free to drop by Children's Programming and say "Hi!". We are planning to move the family to metro KC in the near future and would love to meet some fellow boardgamers ahead of time.

Hope to see you there!

We just might have to drop by and say hello.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If it falls on me and pins me underneath it, does that still count as seizing the day?
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
renegaderebel wrote:

We just might have to drop by and say hello.

Looking forward to meeting you IRL!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.