Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

She's walking up the street and then pauses to turn into the combo gas station/car wash/laundry.

A light breeze is blowing and she's dressed for the weather.

Tight bluejeans. Purple tank top. Fisherman knit sweater.

She stops and stretches... way up... almost to her toes.

She's not top heavy but she's packing some solid equipment up there... big, round and looking very heavy... like they need some hand support. And then it happens... a happy thought or the light breeze triggering it but...

twin nipple launch. From my point of view and distance... each was about as big around as a stick of chalk and about as long as the first joint of my little finger. She must have felt lift off because she smiled... a nice lazy 'I'm feeling happy' smile.

I think she's teasing the world now... her hands go back to her ass (a very fine fundament I might add) and she arches her back... and both breasts fall back a bit and wobble. Then she shakes herself and starts walking... strutting.

I love being a guy... the unexpected fringe benefits of life as an living, breathing horny guy... are just fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, Variations. I remember it well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Gaudreau
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What was the point of this post?

Mbourgeois, I see you have a daughter. I'm sure all the guys oggling (and writing about) her like that will make you very proud!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshx wrote:

Mbourgeois, I see you have a daughter. I'm sure all the guys oggling (and writing about) her like that will make you very proud!

I think his post was to point out (pun intended) how wonderful nipples and breasts are... and how much heterosexual men enjoy looking at them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshx wrote:

R(eligion), S(EX) and P(olitics)

Now get off your high horse and admit the fact that men may appreciate women. There is nothing wrong with enjoying the visual of a woman who appreciates herself.

And my daughter is almost 4 years old... if any guy gets off enjoying her that way... they're sick and twisted. This woman was probably late 20's early 30's... there is a difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbourgeois wrote:
And my daughter is almost 4 years old

I can wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave wrote:
mbourgeois wrote:
And my daughter is almost 4 years old

I can wait...

Just make sure your intentions are clear and your hands are clean. I don't want to even smell hand lotion on you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zé Mário
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah yeah boobspotting is great if you're in a comfortable environment etc.

But our inability to look away can also be absolutely disturbing. We-cannot-not-look!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zé Mário
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He said nipples!

*points and giggles*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Holzman
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
As grey traces of dawn tinge the eastern sky, the three travellers, men of Willowdale, emerge from the forest's shadow. Fording the river, they turn south, journeying into the dark and forbidding lands of The Necromancer...
mbmbmbmbmb
Asur wrote:

What's more astounding, the $2000 bra or the $150 postage and handling to ship it to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
Asur wrote:

What's more astounding, the $2000 bra or the $150 postage and handling to ship it to you?

Looks like it's missing a couple of points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
Bearcat89 wrote:
Asur wrote:

Or just maybe, it was $20.00 and $1.50?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's an orderhouse as the VIVA Lingerie shop isn't in NJ. I mean guys buy penis extenders so why shouldn't women buy bras with nipples included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Mmmmmmm..... nipples.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
Somewhat on topic:

Both men and women have nipples. They're pretty much the same identical brownish to pinkish bumps for both genders.

Then how come it is ok to show guy nipples, but girl nipples need to be hidden?

Good question. Don't know. I'm sure someone has some input though that would address your question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:

Ummm, those kinda look like cow udders... anything you'd like to clarify with us Mr. Tripp? I mean... we're not judgemental or anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TOGB
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably because practically every hetero guy gets off on girl nips, and very few hetero chicks get off on guy nips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Ummm, those kinda look like cow udders... anything you'd like to clarify with us Mr. Tripp? I mean... we're not judgemental or anything.

So sorry. You're Canadian and most likely have never ventured away from the tundra.

That's a frickin' nipple fruit man... or titty fruit. Pretty common south of the border in the sweaty lands... the USA border I mean. Some sort of ornamental plant that evokes the image of nipple all while retaining a poisonous effect if you lose your mind and chew on one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
Canada
toronto
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
Somewhat on topic:

Both men and women have nipples. They're pretty much the same identical brownish to pinkish bumps for both genders.

Then how come it is ok to show guy nipples, but girl nipples need to be hidden?

In Canada women have the legal right to go topless in public. I don't know if that's what you mean by "ok".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if the wearer would get real erect nipples while wearing this bra if it would look like she had two nipples per breast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:
TheOriginalGameBoy wrote:
Probably because practically every hetero guy gets off on girl nips, and very few hetero chicks get off on guy nips.

Chicken or the egg man. If we saw the girl nips as often as the guy nips would we care so much?

How often are you looking at guy nips other than your own?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Eyed Superhawk
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Oh, America, what have you done.
mbmbmb
kade wrote:
In Canada women have the legal right to go topless in public.

I'm honestly just curious here: How often do they take advantage of this right? Is it common?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DCAnderson wrote:

Maybe if I didn't see guy nips very often I'd be more excited about them when they're out.

Maybe this is why I'm hetero: I want to get excited about nipples, and there is no reason to get excited about guy nips.

That must be why all blind people are insatiably bisexual. Another mystery solved by RSP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Empress
Japan
Nogata, Nakano-ku
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOriginalGameBoy wrote:

I disagree.
I happen to like them.

Pierce them and its distracting. VERY.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.