Matt Hulgan
United States
Tucker
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I originally assumed you'd have to follow suit but from what I can tell from the rules the color of the cards has no gameplay consequence. Is that correct?

The game seems really interesting. I'm shocked it hasn't come out in the USA considering how popular Fairy Tale is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're correct; the colour has no significance. They're only there to help you recognize the same cards.

It is quite fun, I agree. Not very special though, something like a strange variant of Uno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moritz Lo
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matthulgan wrote:
I originally assumed you'd have to follow suit but from what I can tell from the rules the color of the cards has no gameplay consequence. Is that correct?

The game seems really interesting. I'm shocked it hasn't come out in the USA considering how popular Fairy Tale is.

The colors have their meanings,
Cards in green are citizen/kings, they are all about VPs,
Cards in blue are characters on the field/with magic, always let you draw cards,
Cards in pink are characters in exile and always requires others to discard,
Cards in yellow are only functioning on cards played on the table.

With colors you will easily remember their functions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.