Subject: Potion timing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
gf1024 wrote:
Less related question: anyone have any idea when will it arrive to European shops?

"Mainland European" I don't know, but it has made it as far as UK shops.

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sitz
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've usually been buying a Potion in my first two buys or not at all. I've been playing with 3-5 Alchemy cards though.

I've had success with Swindler/Potion, Herbalist/Potion, Steward/Potion, and Woodcutter/Potion, off the top of my head.

The final decks vary a lot. The last game I played went with 4 Familiars early, and then shifted with 1x Ironworks and a ton of Treasuries and Conspirators to start consistently cranking out good stuff. One or two Herbalists were in there too, and I think 1-2 Golems. It was a weird and long game, largely because of my early Familiars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Smolinski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Woodcutter/Potion? Why not Silver/Potion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Manasan
Philippines
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
+buy matters a lot more when Alchemy cards are in play. And since most of them give +action, Woodcutter sucks less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.