United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
These aren't hot deals as far as the prices go but here is a quick list of things that popped out for me.

Ad Acta
The Castle of the Devil
Nacht der Magier
Das Schloss
Verräter
Meuterer
Die Säulen von Venedig
Heartland

You can find a complete list of "new" games here...

http://www.boardsandbits.com/products_new.php

Some of these (like Ad Acta and Nacht der Magier) only have one copy left, so if you are looking for them you might want to grab them while you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would highly recommend taking a look at Black Stories if you are looking for good party game a decent price. Also hard to get this title in the US.

If you are a fan of Return of the Heroes you can also pick up an expansion, Die Rückkehr der Helden: Die Gralssuche, which adds the Arthurian characters into the game. You can download a English translation of the rules here on the BGG at the game page.

Good sale, great seller! Thanks for posting this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, great sale!

I loaded up a $180+ cart, pared it down to what I really wanted, then stopped halfway through checkout. I have so many dadgum unplayed games; I don't need anymore for awhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cunkelman
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
Yea, great sale!

I loaded up a $180+ cart, pared it down to what I really wanted, then stopped halfway through checkout. I have so many dadgum unplayed games; I don't need anymore for awhile.

There's a hint of game buying self control in that statement... We might have to take your "gamer" card away until you've been deemed fit for its return!

Sample "Gamer-Fitness" Questionnaire

Question #1: Is there such thing as "too many games?"

Question #2: True or False: I don't NEED anymore games right now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
3ripmav wrote:
out4blood wrote:
Yea, great sale!

There's a hint of game buying self control in that statement... We might have to take your "gamer" card away until you've been deemed fit for its return!

No offense, but if I had to choose between you taking my "gamer card" and my wife cutting off my nuts, Ima choose to keep my nuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
out4blood wrote:
3ripmav wrote:
out4blood wrote:
Yea, great sale!

No offense, but if I had to choose between you taking my "gamer card" and my wife cutting off my nuts, Ima choose to keep my nuts.

You think you have it bad, my wife took my gamer card and my nuts for my last two "unexpected" game orders. I'm making a slow recovery at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
out4blood wrote:
3ripmav wrote:
out4blood wrote:
Yea, great sale!

You think you have it bad, my wife took my gamer card and my nuts for my last two "unexpected" game orders. I'm making a slow recovery at this point.

I recently realized a small dream I had to reorganize the office get new shelves built to hold all my games. It was quite a battle, but I won! Now I have all of my games on a big 8x9 foot wall with floor to ceiling games. YAY! laugh

Except, I lost the war. Now she can see just how many games we actually have and she has said I can't get more games unless they also fit on the shelves; an unusually fair request which I am compelled to honor. OOPS! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.