Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding the top 5 contest winner scenario, Assault on Singling, what are the victory conditions? The objective field says that the nation that controls at least 4 victory markers at the end of round 6 wins. There are only 4 victory markers. Does that mean that a player has to be in control of all 4? What if nobody controls all 4? The Introductory text says that the Americans can win if they control at least 3 victory hexes. That seems like a more accurate objective. If the Americans get 3, they win. If not, the Germans win. Is that how you guys play the scenario?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Goh
New Zealand
flag msg tools
where is this scenario from? I don't see it on the ffg support site as an official or fan made one. or maybe i'm not looking hard enough ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was one of the top 5 winners in the fan scenario contest FFG ran a year or so ago. I don't think it is on their site anymore. You would have had to have downloaded it during the contest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.