Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar problem. I emailed asmodee games and had replacements in two days.

Hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Marshall
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy (bought from UK FLGS) didn't have any broken bits, but a lot of the ship minis had twisted masts and a lot of the figures had bent weapons or appreared to be leaning drunkenly.

The good news was that the hot water then cold water treatment worked well. Most of the figures seemed to spring back to the required shape. The ships were a little more tricky (especially the ones with two masts) but I was still able to get them ship-shape (ouch) with a little persistence. (NB the plastic regains in rigidity quickly in cold water).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziggi W
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Filozofia games in Canada for my replacements, they sent them over pretty quickly.
I tried Matagot and Asmodee previously but was told by the Asmodee rep to send my request to Filozofia b/c they handle Canadian orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:
I was told by Stephane at Asmodee to contact Matagot but I have heard nothing back as yet from Matagot.

They did not respond to my email either. But they did send replacements! I believe they arrived after 8 days or so.
If you don't get any replacements, I would advise you to try and write from a different account, as my original mail apparently got lost in their system.
Also be aware that the different ships has been made in all the different colors. So your black ships might not be the same type of black ships they send you! So if you have to write them again, you should mention both color and design to get the right pieces!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.