Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Razor Edge
Canada
Terrebonne
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It was at least the 20th time i played this game. I played it with different people but most of the time it's with my girlfriend.

So it all started when nothin was on the tv so we decided to browse my game to choose witch one we would play. We chose Kahuna because it's a game where we are of equal strenght. Whenever we play it, it's a hard battle from the beginning to the end. And this time wasn't easier thant any other time.

She won the first rond with some good destroying moves that just took control of the majority of the islands. But in the second round i took back some of the islands and really tried to win without remorse! angry And i won!!! But then in the third round she took many of my island and that was the win for her!!

I think i declare the winning to fast in second round that was a lesson for me. This game is great for the couple! Just strenghten the bound between us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.