GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,844 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: ATTENTION!! Tennessee gamers, Click Here!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Strabala
United States
Hiawatha
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
With a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I am requesting information on how to get in contact with gaming groups in the Nashville area. I am also looking for information on how many BGG users have been affected by the terrible flooding that took place down there recently. So if you can post here or geekmail me, it is appreciated.

Thank You & God Bless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Ingalls
United States
Lilburn
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this link. There are a number of gaming meetup groups around the state. Just put in you zip code and the site will give you some of the closest groups.

http://boardgames.meetup.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Neal
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well of course TN. Game Days V took place on that weekend IN the Gaylord Opryland Hotel! There are several local groups that meet. TGD has a guild as well there should be links to the Local Yahoo Group. A lot of that group attends TGD so there are certainly some individuals here that play regularly around Nashville and are also members on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget the wargamers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cooksey
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm on a podcast! - www.playontarget.com
mbmbmbmbmb
As mentioned above, TGD was in one of the hotels that was flooded that weekend. There will be some gamers meeting at Hypericon at the Days Inn Stadium June 4 - 6 which was near the flooding but only sustained minor damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Neal
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
delp1871 wrote:
Don't forget the wargamers

My sincerest of apologies, I just was afforded a chance to attend Nashcon, and though I was there to play a board game (of course) my Mini roots were certainly peaked, I was EXTREMELY impressed with the overall affair. The players, the set up the provisions made by the organizers to for the attendees, and how nice and courteous everyone was. War gamers were VERY well represented in this area, they are alive, well, and kicking! Much kudos to you all on a very fine event!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.