GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,385 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game» Forums » General

Subject: Map lines & Arkham Horror rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Powers T
msg tools
mbmbmb
Just spewing out some thought here, does anyone think the board would look better/ gain less dislike if the crayon style lines representing movements spots were replace instead with something else.

After taking a close look at the board the artwork seems alright just that the whack out lines seem to make it more yuk. What if it was replace by circles containing step-prints or dashes?

On Arkham horror, after reading and posting comments comparing ATOE with AH, I've came to the conclusion that AH would be the better game and that ATOE would just be AH-lite, after playing AH it might not necessary be a bad thing as I find AHshake

Knowing this would it be a different experience with ATOE?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
piotr filipowicz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmb
...and Chess would be a Panzer General-lite!!!!!!!! Please, don't compare these two games, especialy like djay 16. If you play that game, you will see, the circles and step-prints are a strange concept...
I play AH, play aToE too. These are two different games. Similar but different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Powers T
msg tools
mbmbmb
piterbas wrote:
Please, don't compare these two games, especially like djay 16. If you play that game, you will see,

what does that suppose to mean ..spelling error?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.