GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,203 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Ikusa» Forums » General

Subject: Wow! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob McKenzie
United States
Summerdale
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen the prices this is going for on eBay, and now I'm afraid to take mine out of the closet. I didn't think it was worth that much, I got a sealed copy for $20 at a liquidation store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
November 11, 1918 - end of WW-I
badge
Lest we forget
mb
* waves hand *
< jedi voice >

you haven't seen this on eBay.
< /jedi voice >

I'll take this off your hands for a convenient $25
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sell it, sell it, $25 is a good price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Harris
United Kingdom
Sutton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReaperRob wrote:
I've seen the prices this is going for on eBay, and now I'm afraid to take mine out of the closet. I didn't think it was worth that much, I got a sealed copy for $20 at a liquidation store.

Just to make us proud owners even *more* smug - would you like to share the current going price?

Simon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I almost gave my copy away once. The response I got was so quick and overwhelming that I knew something was up and checked ebay and quickly withdrew my offer. Wow is right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2, possibly 3 extra sets that I am going to be selling soon (I think two are Samurai Swords and one is Shogun), I am not positive I'll have enough parts to complete the 3rd set though, so I may just end up with a ton of bits.

I've been going through my gaming collection, streamlining and getting rid of duplicates (I used to own a gaming store). I'll also be selling 1 or 2 copies of Axis and Allies, 1 Fortress America and 1 Conquest of the Empire. I'd be happy to make a good deal to anyone here needing one of those.

D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McKenzie
United States
Summerdale
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
harris_family wrote:
ReaperRob wrote:

Just to make us proud owners even *more* smug - would you like to share the current going price?

Simon

The one that ends tonight(5/18) is already at $57 plus shipping. It's opened and missing a piece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
Time to put mine up. We just don't really play it anymore. Which is a sad fact itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian McCarthy
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ReaperRob wrote:
harris_family wrote:
ReaperRob wrote:

Simon

The one that ends tonight(5/18) is already at $57 plus shipping. It's opened and missing a piece.

Is that even more than original retail? If this game were produced today, I'm sure it would retail for around 85 to 100 bucks.

Of course, it would still be a niche product, since it apparently takes 6 hours to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.