GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,448 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: Extra Board..........can someone use this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra board for this game that was replaced with a new board by Z-Man. When I bought the game one corner was smushed a bit and the board was affected in the top center portion.

Z-Man replaced the board but now that I've traded the game away, I don't know if someone is interested in having my board. The damage is about 0.25 inch in the upper left corner of the upper center "seam" of the board and a faint indentation 0.25 inches on the 2 bottom center seams.

I thought that if someone placed it in a frame, that it would probably cover the marks.

I posted here just in case some Pandemic fans would be interested in mounting a board as artwork for their gamerooms.

I'll also post in DIY, just in case someone wants to use it for a DIY project to mount a game board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
You could also post that you have a spare board to the 2010 Spare Parts Resource List.

It's a great spot to share extra bits or replace missing bits from thrifted/unwanted games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Board has already found a home!!!!!

WOW!! That was FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSST!!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.