GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,385 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

D-Day at Omaha Beach» Forums » Rules

Subject: General and Hero free actions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafael Moreno
Brazil
SAO PAULO
SP
flag msg tools
badge
It will be easier for me to die rather than to sign to my government the news of a defeat
mbmbmbmbmb
Can they be added, I mean, can I have a General Counter and a hero Counter and perform two free actions with a given unit that has a hero on it and is under commmand of a general??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Sebastopol (Ballarat)
Victoria
flag msg tools
That's Karl on the left. Eternity on the right.
badge
I love Melissa, but don't tell her. It's a secret if she can find this. Shhhhh....
mbmbmbmbmb
Every unit can only do one action.

Your hero/general/HQ coordinate/lead the companies. Performing non-free actions is a simulation of command.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Moreno
Brazil
SAO PAULO
SP
flag msg tools
badge
It will be easier for me to die rather than to sign to my government the news of a defeat
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to ask cause I couldn't see any clear reference,but in between I played just as you told. Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Butterfield
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Rafael, look at 7.1 for a clear reference, "... a unit may only perform one action per turn, even if that action is free."

And also in 7.2, "A given unit may perform no more than one action per turn whether that action is free or not."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Moreno
Brazil
SAO PAULO
SP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, there is a reference, I probably overlooked it! Thanks a lot buddies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.