GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,494 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
13 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Assyria» Forums » Rules

Subject: Placement restrictions regarding wells rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pontus Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
Bohuslän
flag msg tools
Instagram: Ludocrous
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, everybody!

A question arose yesterday during a game of Assyria. One of the players succeeded in placing 5 wells in round 2, scoring 30 points. My question is this. Can one hut be "used" in the placement of 2 or more wells in company with other huts or does each set of three adjacent huts only support the placement of one well?

Hmm, this was hard to explain verbally... Here is another example of my question:

With 3 huts you can place them so that one well can be placed in the intersection between the three huts. With just one more hut you can create another possible intersection for well placement. Am I allowed to place two wells with only four huts (if they create 2 different well positions, of course)?

Thanks for response

/Pontus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
PontusNalle wrote:
With 3 huts you can place them so that one well can be placed in the intersection between the three huts. With just one more hut you can create another possible intersection for well placement. Am I allowed to place two wells with only four huts (if they create 2 different well positions, of course)?

Yes, that is a legal play.

It's brilliant fun to set yourself up for that type of opportunity!

~Brad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontus Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
Bohuslän
flag msg tools
Instagram: Ludocrous
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response, Brad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.