GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,439 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Tentative Games Club NR Horsham West Sussex rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean Rolfe
United Kingdom
Dial Post
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if its worth trying to set up a Board/war game club nr Horsham

I know there is one in Brighton and Crawley but I'm stuck in the middle!!

What do people think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Green
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I think you should try the one that already meets on a Tuesday night in Horsham to play Eurogames? Depends what you like playing. the blog gives a pretty accurate indication of the games we play.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/384

http://greendobbers.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kings
England
Bursledon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have replied to your other thread but I am in support!

As Matt says, it would be good to come and join us in Horsham, although, on the times when I can attend and a few others, we are certainly close to the limit on numbers. I think a facility like this would be good so that we can invite a few more local people into the Guild.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Rolfe
United Kingdom
Dial Post
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guru Cube - many thanks for the feedback. Response has been pretty positive which is encouraging (it's never a given is it!!)

Will keep you up to date with progress - we have some exciting new plans in store that dove tail with the charity I work for (don't worry no hard sell!!)- could be very interesting though and offer a slightly different experience to your standard games club whilst really pushing the promotion of gaming beyond those that know

Matt - many thanks for the offer - really appreciated - this is in no way meant to detract from the Horsham activity - I hope it will compliment and offer scope to support in partnership

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.