GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,031 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Michael Fox
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys - in case you're interested, I recorded an interview ith Colby for episode 2 of The Little Metal Dog Show. We talk for about 20 minutes about how he got into gaming and designing, Summoner Wars itself and Plaid Hat's future release schedule (complete with an exclusive reveal )

If you'd like to listen, it's at http://littlemetaldog.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/the-little-me...

Colby's interview starts around halfway in. Enjoy! He's a great guy to chat with, and I wish him loads of success.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Klein
Germany
Würselen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
www.spielerleben.de
badge
www.spielerleben.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, now I finally know how to pronounce "Dauch"... Always thought it was somewhat like "douche"..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fox
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! He's definitely not that! Colby's a top guy with some interesting ideas for the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Klein
Germany
Würselen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
www.spielerleben.de
badge
www.spielerleben.de
mbmbmbmbmb
I know, he's awesome and his enthusiasm for boardgames is contagious, I've got both Startes for Summoner Wars and will most likely buy any Faction Pack as soon as it is available in Germany...

But that didn't stop me from pronouncing his name sooooo wrong .

By the way: Great episode, didn't know about your podcast before. You definetly got a new listener.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was pronounced dawg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.