Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: "I'm the Boss" for trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teacher Fletcher
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Journals probably aren't the right place for this, but I've tried making some Trade Proposals, to no avail.

I've got a once-played copy of Sid Sackson's game "I'm the Boss" by Face 2 Face games that I'm looking to offload.

I will entertain any serious offers for this.

I would probably like to get another negotiation game that I like more for it (e.g. Traders of Genoa) but, like I say, I will entertain any serious trading offers for it.

Any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to trade, but...
I'd love to trade for this, but I don't have anything you're looking for (according to your profile...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teacher Fletcher
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should have specified:

Send me a Personal Message with any and all games you are willing to trade me for "I'm the Boss".

I'll probably end up just taking the game I'm most interested in of the offers, whetehr or not it's on my Want List.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Squires
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to agree with you on this one ... journals probably aren't the right place for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.