GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,267 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Victory Point Games» Forums » News

Subject: What's new(s) at VPG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you're not keeping up with current events around Victory Point Games, we're pretty good about publishing a new company report every-other week at http://victorypointgames.com

It's the first article in the center column and includes the new game releases and the state of the company news.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here!

Best,

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, Alan:

I always read your reports about News in VPG and I have noticed that there is a good bunch of Science Fiction games coming...Good news.
However, I had an eye on Marooned and I haven´t seen any news about this one recently.

Are you working on this one yet?

Now I´m playing and enyoing a lot with Nemo. I have even bought the expansion. A simple and funny (but difficult to win) game.

Again thanks for your excellent games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Hung
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Alan,

Is it still you who is writing the VPG updates now? I enjoyed reading them and I feel that it is a designer(s) with passion talking with me rather than a company announcing a news. It's always fun to read it. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sort of the point man / editor for that column. The designers and developers usually chime in with the "news" that gets reported.

Working with great people isn't like working at all. These guys are great and keep this job fun!

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mapiu2001 wrote:

Hi, Alan:

I always read your reports about News in VPG and I have noticed that there is a good bunch of Science Fiction games coming...Good news.
However, I had an eye on Marooned and I haven´t seen any news about this one recently.

Are you working on this one yet?

I'm still working on "Marooned!". It's next in the queue, along with Astra Titanus and an expansion for Forlorn.

Quote:
Now I´m playing and enyoing a lot with Nemo. I have even bought the expansion. A simple and funny (but difficult to win) game.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Puig
Spain
Tarragona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, Christopher:

Thanks for answering me.

It seems you are the "expert" in SF games from VPG.

I would like to suggest you to open new threads about these

forthcoming games (Astra Titanus, Marooned) in BGG. Please, show us a

bit what you´re preparing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.