Crazy Bob
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm doing this mainly for the exercise, but maybe it will help someone down the road. So it doesn't matter if this has already been done. I'm working on a spanish translation of the rules to liar's dice.
Is there someone out there that can check my work?
And try not to laugh too hard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando J. Garcia-Maniega
Spain
Villalobon
Palencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Spanish translations.
I could; just send me the originals and your translation.

And maybe, someday, you could help me to translate into English some Spanish rules, ok? cool

Fernando.-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bowie
Spain
Inca
Baleares
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me
Hi... if you send the translated rules i can read them.

Im from spain, and you?

(y si somos españoles que XXXX hacemos hablando en ingles?)

Juanjo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Bob
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Into English
Actually, I can go from Spanish to English no problem. I know exactly what the finished product should look like cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Villalobon
Palencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ASL player?
And if you tell me that you are an ASL player, you'd be the perfect guy laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Bob
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ASL!
Yes! I play ASL all the freakin' time! I was actulay thinking of translating the Starter Kit as a somewhat short term project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Villalobon
Palencia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ASLSK.
Robert.

I'm afraid that the work is already done. I did translate the ASLSK #1 rules into Spanish for El Viejo Tercio, MMP stuff Spanish stockists. And the ASLRB 1st edition too.

Nowadays I'm trying to develop a Spanish Civil War non-official ASL module. Any help with the translation of the rules and historical stuff will be welcome.

I play PBeM VASL with some friends and FtF too with the only ASL player in miles around. We use to play every thursday. Last scenarios we played were Piercing the Peel (A49) and In the Saddle Again (CH's Battle of the Bracchi Hills module). Next thursday we'll meet in Stalingrad!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.