GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,715 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Pegasus Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: An unusual PrAdmiral rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In PBF game #78, the characters are Helo, Cavil, Dee, Baltar, and Kat. Helo started as the Admiral. Baltar made it clear he was a Cylon and was succesfully Airlocked by the humans; the Presidency thus moved to the human who was first in line...which happened to be Helo! Usually a PrAdmiral happens because of one of the game effects which transfers the Presidency to the Admiral, rather than by straight succession.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Terhune
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
This is a blatant example of frivolous geek gold spending.
badge
I spent 100 geek gold and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed that in my FtF games, Apollo becomes PrAdmiral through succession of both titles fairly frequently.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
I've seen PrAdmirals created by succession before, but it's always been succession of the Admiral title after a lot of brigging, not succession of the President title. (I have also seen a PrAdmiral deliberately created by the humans through Administration because Gaius Baltar had already cleared the Admiral.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Harris
msg tools
mb
Almost had Pradmiral Baltar a couple of weeks back.
That was a strange and bizarre game, where the only person around the table anyone could trust was (the first time player) Baltar...
yes there was quite a bit of brgiggin going on for that to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.