Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Gamers near Knoxville rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maik Hennebach
Germany
Frankfurt
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
After a week of computer training and no gaming here in Tennessee, I was wondering whether there is any gaming group in or around Knoxville that would accomodate me for a friday night gaming session.

I'm housetrained, reasonably friendly (or so I'm told) and interested in a large range of games - please have a look at my profile to check my favorites.

I've no phone with me, but should be able to check my inbox here on the Geek tomorrow afternoon, so if anybody's interested, please let me know! meeple

Cheerio,
Maik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
while we aren't in knoxville there is a group of us here in Chattanooga that get together regularly for gaming. IF your dedicated enough for a drive I am sure the rest of the group would not be offended if you came down some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I would be happy to put you up for a night if you wanted to drive, game and drive back north the next morning. There is also a sizable gaming community in Nashville, a few of whom frequent the Geek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malachi Brown
United States
Hermitage
TN
flag msg tools
It's turtles all the way down.
badge
“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
mbmbmbmbmb
no!
Cornjob is a dirty liar! We never read the geek.

I take it from this journal that you're only in Knoxville this week? If so, I don't have much to offer. I know I've seen posts in the past about some people wanting to game around there, but I'm not aware of any regular group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maik Hennebach
Germany
Frankfurt
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Malachi's right - I'll only be here for another day; my plane back to Germany is leaving tomorrow. Since I don't have a laptop and the public library from where I'm typing this closes at 6pm, anybody else round Knoxville who has gaming on his menu tonight and is willing to host me should pipe up quickly

To the Chattanooga contingent - if you could get a game on tonight I guess I'd be willing to take the drive (rental car has a CD player, which is a big factor in this). I'd probably have to drive back in the night, though, since I'll have to clean the hotel room tomorrow. If you think this could work out, please try to respond by 6pm, since it's unexpectedly complicated to get net access round here. Should that not work (and you're willing to go through all that hassle to provide gaming fun for somebody you don't even know ), I'm in room 216 at the Jameson Inn, Oak Ridge.

Cheerio and thanks for your responses,
Maik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.