GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,867 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On January 11, 2010, I started an EPYC game--yes over 4 1/2 months ago folks!! Now, after all this time, and 3 wonderful substitutes, I can present EPYC 4, Chain F to you!!

The players: EgorjLileli, Toggy, Shaun L, tickmanfan, Fortune, BaSL, MGBM, Kodeir for SleightOfHand, IamNotKoi, Yohanleafheart for Tscott, and puckhead for purplewurple

Egorjlileli began with a 3-word sentence.
I like braids.

Toggy did a fabulous job drawing my sentence--no surprises here!

Shaun L started us on a religious slant:
I LOVE Mennonite women.

Which tickmanfan interpreted as:

Fortune kept up the religious theme, but added a little extra!
When Big Bad Wolf saw the nuns coming down the hill, he could barely conceal his desire.

BaSL then gave us this rendering:

Which MGBM saw as:
The hungry giant wolf head looked hungrily at a group of people exiting a church on top of a mountain and wanted to eat them all.

Our first substitute, the fabulous Kodeir drew his heart out (and I love how the guy has a cell phone in his hand too!):

Which IamNotKoi aptly described:

The family, sunk in disappointment about visiting the dollhouse mission, missed little Billy's warning about the wolf. The result was predictable.

Our second substitute, Yohanleafheart, did a great job too!

And our third substitute, puckhead, gave us an awesome finish!!!
With Chupacabra lurking in the hills, the Church unleashed their army of emoticons to combat the threat; unfortunately, the energy created by initiating the process had the side effect of sending parishioners flying from the pews.

Thank you all for a great game!!!!
kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
With Chupacabra lurking in the hills, the Church unleashed their army of emoticons to combat the threat; unfortunately, the energy created by initiating the process had the side effect of sending parishioners flying from the pews.

I'm so confused.wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mister lunch wrote:
Quote:

I'm so confused.wow

Yet I'm still pretty sure that's what it was supposed to be a picture of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love how the "hill" that first appears in the 2nd drawing remains until the end!!!!!

And, so does the wolf--although he becomes the Chupacabra at the end!! Brilliant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.