GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,483 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Return of the Heroes» Forums » General

Subject: Spare die anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Maggi
United States
Loudonville
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our version of the game came with a unique die. When my wife had to roll for a movement trial (6 or less), she rolled a "5" on one die and I thought she would fail. She rolled a "0" on the other and passed! Yuppers, one of our dies has 1,2,3,4,6,0 pips/dots on it. The remaining side is perfectly flat. It should be five.

I know there are many suggestions for how to fix this (paint, drill, different dice, etc.) but I thought I would ask if anyone has an extra similar die lying about.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Benjamin Maggi wrote:
Our version of the game came with a unique die. When my wife had to roll for a movement trial (6 or less), she rolled a "5" on one die and I thought she would fail. She rolled a "0" on the other and passed! Yuppers, one of our dies has 1,2,3,4,6,0 pips/dots on it. The remaining side is perfectly flat. It should be five.

I know there are many suggestions for how to fix this (paint, drill, different dice, etc.) but I thought I would ask if anyone has an extra similar die lying about.

Thanks.

I don't have any dice like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't ever seen one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely a mutant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Maggi
United States
Loudonville
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Problem solved. We went to the FLGS and picked out five new dice. We chose swirled looking ones which appear almost "Magical" in their own way. One was black/copper, another was blue/red, another was green/silver, another was red/silver, and I don't remember the last. Regardless, they look cool and my wife likes them better then the light-weight wood ones.

And she stopped rolling "zeros," so I am happy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.