GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,153 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Customizable Games» Forums » General

Subject: Mixing Cthulhu CCG cards with LCG cards. Am I going to hell? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Ridley
United Kingdom
Glasgow
South Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all
badge
Play Pinball
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been playing the Cthulhu card game since it was first released by Fantasy Flight Games. As the game turned into an LCG i still had (and have) all the cards from the original sets.

My question is, does anyone play the game with cards mixed from both the LCG and CCG sides of the game?
If so, how do you feel about it? do you sleeve all your cards to hide the backs. Do you feel dirty for doing it? What are the official tournament rules these days with regards to the old sets?

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
I have alerted Scottish authorities to your transgressions and you will likely be arrested before the end of today.

I'd say mix away, it just kinda cripples the metagame the way that FFG is unfolding things. No tournaments for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Kinney
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not hell, more likely the sunken city of R'lyeh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ridley
United Kingdom
Glasgow
South Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all
badge
Play Pinball
mbmbmbmbmb
Im sure that would be a super sweet place to visit (if only for a few moments), sadly, I feel as if my collection would get soggy, and that really would drive me insane!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.