GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,384 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Friedemann Friese» Forums » News

Subject: JogoEu Friedemann Friese mini interview - May 2010 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Abrunhosa
Portugal
Aveiro
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JogoEu (JE)For all those who walk more inattentive, what new games have you already launched this year and what new to come games will be presented till the end of 2010?

Friedemann Friese (FF) – In nuremberg Amigo already announced the two new games for Essen:

Friesematenten - A new edition of my game Stichmeister – A trick taking game with changing rules from game to game

Repos is doing Tadam! a rework on Monstermaler;

Schwarzer Freitag will come out in Essen at a big company;

Huch already shoed the Fauna jr.

There will be two games in my own company a bid one and a two player card game.

JE - At this time of year which is your most requested game in terms of sellings?

FF – It is still Funkenachlag/Power Grid

JE - Nowadays the gaming world seems to follow the standards of fashion. What do you consider be the major trends in mechanics and thematics of the 2010 new games?

FF - I think there will be still some worker placemant games and games inspired by the big success of Dominion. It is difficult to tell by now, because the big numbers of games coming out for Essen will show a big variety.

JE - The appearance of several competitions for game developers it’s an evidence, enhanced by Internet, i guess. How do you follow this kind of initiative?

FF - I think there are different competitions going on. There are so many small companies from all over the world in the market by now, all competing for the gamers. There are intersting game designers competitions and I hope that the game designer will be the more important reason to buy a game than the company.

JE - What are your plans to the short term? And what are your ambitions for the coming years?

FF - In short terms the games to be published in Essen are the most important plans. The ambitions for the next years is to keep my work going on, that I publish one or two games by myself and find companies for my other protypes. I do not plan to change this, because I think I found my way.

Originally posted @ http://jogoeu.wordpress.com/2010/05/28/mini-entrevista-com-f...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Steindorfer
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for posting this ... i thought what will we see from 2f this year and this gave me a little bit of information ,two player card game sounds quite interesting ...looking forward for more information..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.