GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,872 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Suggestions

Subject: Collection List Filters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you add "BGG Recommended No. of Players" and "BGG Best with No. of Players" to the filter selection options? It would be nice to just go in there and pop a number in and filter my "Owned" list by that. I have varying numbers of players on different nights and as my collection grows it would be nice to see what may work for the number coming over that evening.

TIA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
As a workaround, you can download your collection (it includes the best with columns) and open it in Excel, then use Excel's auto-filter functionality to do what you're asking.

The link to download your collection is at the top-right of your collection page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rutten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
the spunk plus the bomb plus the pump plus the torture instrument times frankie equalling the bang is an exclusive piece of ZTT exploitation
badge
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. (mj)
mbmbmbmbmb
Or as another workaround you could use WhatToPlay which does exactly what you are looking for.

I use it to search my collection for appropriate games for all sorts of sessions. Not just number of players but also weight and ratings for example. Try it, it's great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool beans, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.