GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,505 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Netrunner stuff! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyoko Steeple
United States
Columbia
HI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cross-posted from the High & Mighty math trade discussion thread. Hopefully somebody can help me out!

"Alright, maybe y'all can help me with this. I'm sitting on a two-player Netrunner starter set with 315 loose cards (from 21 opened boosters) - all in mint condition - and I'm having trouble trying to valuate 'em.

I know that the starter normally goes for $20-$25 on eBay. The loose cards are trickier, since they aren't represented in the BGG Marketplace stats and they aren't available at most online retailers because the game is long out of print and difficult to come by. Naturally, however, Troll and Toad sells it.

I'm just not sure what pricing to follow. Individual 15-card boosters run $4.99 per pack (and doing the math, that comes to $0.33 per card.) On the other hand, the pricing for singles is much higher - $0.69 for common cards, between $1-$1.50 for uncommon cards, and between $3.00-$12.00 for rares. What should I do? I'm just looking for a ballpark value for the lot."

Grazie!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they're a standard distribution of rares/uncommons/commons, $35-45.
If the rares are gone, half that or less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.