GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,385 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Packing it all in the origianl box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's how I pack the original game and all the expansions so far in the base game box with insert:

With the two big square pockets down

Left big pocket: all the character, toad, end game and reaper cards with the gold and fate tokens on top in baggies.

Right big pocket: all the figures and dice

Card pockets top right: Highlander and Dungeon cards on their sides.

Medium pocket on right: adventure cards on their sides

Cones in the underneath pockets on the upper left with the various smaller card decks on top. Note, the purchase decks and spell decks are actually too thick for those card pockets so I used the three zip-lock baggies that the highlander cards came in for the purchase deck and the divided into two halves spell deck, so they won't slide around,

Main board on top, then side boards on top of that and rules books on top of that.

Lid 1/4 inch for closing completely but stays on well.

The box is now completely full and I don't see how to fit any other expansions in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I have the BI base game with Upgrade pack, I store all my stuff in the Dungeon box. I flipped the insert upside down, giving me two slots. Bottom slot I use for the small cards, there is room still for Highland (don't have it yet) and the next small-box I think (and my cards are sleeved), top slot has character cards and bags with figs and tokens. Lid doesn't go all the way down, due to the maps on top, but one box > multiples, at least for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tossed the insert, put all the cones, dice, and tokens in baggies, and wrapped the card decks with elastics (yeah I know, blasphemy. If you're good at it, no damage will occur to your cards. I've had sets for years like this with zero wear.).

I put all the boards on the bottom of the box and store it sideways. Now I have room for at least three more big box expansions. robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorenzo Carnevale
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I packed everything (except for the minis and Highland, which I don't own) in the base box and now it weighs like a dead hippo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.