GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,933 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: It's my birthday today... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benny
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
Everyone likes a piece of pie.
badge
That's wonderful. Good for you! I've always wanted to have a haunted house. It's been my lifelong dream!
mbmbmbmbmb
...and we were making ice cream sandwiches (which was awesome fun and probably my new birthday tradition). My son wanted to use the "president" sprinkles on one of his creations by which he meant red, white, and blue sprinkles. I'm not sure where this association came from but it got a decent laugh out of us.

(extra awesome birthday bonus is that it is also Trinity Sunday and I got to say the Athanasian Creed not once but twice.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
DO NOT CLICK HERE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Birthday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benny
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
Everyone likes a piece of pie.
badge
That's wonderful. Good for you! I've always wanted to have a haunted house. It's been my lifelong dream!
mbmbmbmbmb
WE saw an American flag out and about today and my son called it a president flag...I'm really curious where that association came from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew
Australia
bayswater
western australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
it seems like you've gotten your religion and politics. i'm hoping you got sex as well on your birthday laugh

have a happy day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.