GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,939 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Coloretto» Forums » General

Subject: Gray rows rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've searched the rules and I can't find the answer to this. On the back of the brown "row" cards there are gray rows. Is there any point to these? I am thinking that if you use the gray scoring system you maybe use the gray row side instead of the brown? Anyone know for sure?

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are supposed to flip them over when that row is taken, indicating no more cards may go in that row.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Neal
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I thought the gray was for alternate scoring and/or the two player version. There are different numbers of cards on those rows.

I could be wrong though....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Raiderjakk wrote:
I thought the gray was for alternate scoring and/or the two player version. There are different numbers of cards on those rows.

I could be wrong though....


There is a set of cards for the normal version and a set of cards for 2-player. On the back is a greyed out version of what's on the front.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Neal
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Raiderjakk wrote:
I thought the gray was for alternate scoring and/or the two player version. There are different numbers of cards on those rows.

I could be wrong though....


There is a set of cards for the normal version and a set of cards for 2-player. On the back is a greyed out version of what's on the front.


Ahhhhhhhhh....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Raiderjakk wrote:
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Raiderjakk wrote:
I thought the gray was for alternate scoring and/or the two player version. There are different numbers of cards on those rows.

I could be wrong though....


There is a set of cards for the normal version and a set of cards for 2-player. On the back is a greyed out version of what's on the front.


Ahhhhhhhhh....


Side note - I totally didn't recognize you when you posted!
Changing avatars really throw me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Neal
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:

Side note - I totally didn't recognize you when you posted!
Changing avatars really throw me.


Sorry about that.... It still had my head in there! I'm wearing the same red hat for the most part... what's to miss!?!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny VenOsdel
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Raiderjakk wrote:
I thought the gray was for alternate scoring and/or the two player version. There are different numbers of cards on those rows.

I could be wrong though....


There is a set of cards for the normal version and a set of cards for 2-player. On the back is a greyed out version of what's on the front.


Actually, I'm not sure of this anymore since my copy is not near enough to check, but I think some of the gray cards show only 2 cards not three on them, and these aren't the reverse of the greens. Am I wrong?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone Lawhorn II
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried the grey backs of the two player cards with the tan score side, not to sure if these were the cards anyone was talking about but it wasn't to fun. May try it with the grey score system sometime.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.