Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: National Games Week Geeklist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Licata
United States
knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Not to long ago there was a whole discussion about how so many geeklists were not well themed. I remember one complaint was the countless "What I bought/played at Essen". Though I believed then and now that a person should feel free to create the geeklists they want, I have also been paying more attention to new geeklist and their relevance. I now better understand the complaints.

Now I know with the upcoming National Game Week there is going to be a large number of "What I played/hosted during NGW". I have to say, post them if you must, but most likely the lists will fall into the useless category for many people.

Ideally, I would like to see one NGW Community Geeklist where everyone can add the games played or comment on ones already added. Everything for NGW in one big list. Yep, that is my foolish dream.

I, myself, plan on hosting a number of games during the week. Mostly games which appeal to yound kids. I also plan on creating a list of the games I introduce to people, but I plan on doing it in my journal. I hope more people decide to do the same thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lewis
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
In other words, an UBER NGW geeklist (which I believe actaully uses "uber" as a prefix correctly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.