Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: The Russian Campaign solitaire rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorgen
United States
Ferndale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if any one can link me to some solitaire rules to this game, As I can find noone to play this with I am looking for solitaire rules for this game.

EDIT:
also wondering if there are any for M44?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Willour
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
Until you find a face-to-face opponent, you might consider play by email. All of the major pbem systems have modules available that support the game. If you have the 4th edition the ADC module is included free with purchase. If not I think that Cyberbox and VASSAL are both free. Also there are sights for finding opponents. Check www.grognard.com/titler.html and www.consimworld.com. Also www.geocities.com/russiancampaign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Willour
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
I just got 4th edition from L2. I'm up for a play email, if you're interested. I'm a total newbie to it, so I'd need a day or two to read the rules. I'm not sure if this would be compatible if you have a different edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.