Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Nov 19 and 20, 2004 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Managed to squeeze in Sea Sim and several rounds of Typo between some RPG stuff. Typo was very popular with people who like word games and I got a lot of questions from bystanders on Typo like "where can you get that?" Yipee! got my geek badge today too. Both games are interesting and looking orward to playing again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Quiroz
United States
Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
SeaSim
I've been debating on whether or not to purchase SeaSim or the original version "Ocean". Would you happen to know if they both have the same rules or have they been revised? Have any idea on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhonda Quiroz
United States
Leavenworth
Kansas
flag msg tools
WTG ON THE BADGE!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the publisher these are 2 totally different games and that lumping them under the same name is incorrect. Ocean is apprently multiplayer. Sea Sim is for 2. I'm not sure what other differences there are because I have never played ocean. I left a review for Sea Sim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
typo
we really liked typo, it's much harder than you might think. it's a real challenge for anybody's vocabulary. i'll definately change my tactics the next time i play, try to get rid of the hard letters first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.