GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,032 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Three Battles of Manassas» Forums » General

Subject: Vassal or Cyberboard Opponent Wanted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for a Vassal or Cyberboard opponent for this game. I GMed the two other opponents on the Vassal Competitor's Directory and didn't hear anything back from them.

Anyone up for a real time game via Skype sometime, or perhaps PBEM (though I'm not sure how that would work), GM me and let me know.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody up for a VASSAL or Cyberboard game of Three Battles of Manassas? I'm willing to teach, if anyone is interested - I've only played half a game myself, but the rules are not complicated once you physically apply them to play.

I'm also willing to play any of the other CWBS games - check my game list for the titles I own.

Cheers.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Zodda

New York
msg tools
Are you still looking for a game? I have most of the CWb and RSS and would like to play via Vassal. Thanks, Rudy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rudy, geekmail in a couple weeks, when my schedule clears up, and I'll be happy to start a Vassal game! Right now, I've got too many games on my plate, and I'm wrapping them up little by little.

Cheers.

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.