GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,610 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

The Adventurers: The Temple of Chac» Forums » Variants

Subject: Leap of Faith rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduardo Diaz
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(untested)

Lava Room- You do not reveal the lava room until a player commits to entering. Therefore, they will not know what tile they land upon entering. So even if you know all four gliphs, you still have a chance at falling through. However, if you are the first to enter you and don't fall in, you get two treasures with one action...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooooooh. Risky!cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
In our plays people jump out onto the tiles without looking all of the time, so I don't think we need to give them extra incentive to do so. It's also kind of nice to have the balance that someone who sprints out ahead gives information to everyone else if they cause the lava tiles to be revealed before others are out of the wall section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Diaz
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Risky yes, but that's what makes this game fun. If you want a safe game, play candy land ha ha...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Diaz
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not saying leave it covered for everyone. Just covered until one person commits to entering...Yes it's risky, but in my plays people rarely die. I believe that this game is better served when the possablity of death is much greater than survival. Such is the theme...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.