GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,186 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Halo ActionClix» Forums » Variants

Subject: Has anyone considered trying to make some customs? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandros Chapin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Like, cards I mean. Since the game hasn't had much support... I mean, I'm psyched about the new release later this year. But I thought it was called Halo ActionClix so they could use the actionclix name to expand into other licenses and keep it compatible. For example, wouldn't it be awesome to see some Star Wars Battlefront inspired figures using the SWM minis? What about Call of Duty-esque figures with generic WW2 soldier figures? Heck, take zombies from horrorclix and give it the Left 4 Dead feel. I've been working on some Star Wars ones but has anybody else done custom cards/would be interested in doing some custom cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hazard
United States
California
flag msg tools
I am working with another member of Heroscapers.com to create some Heroscape customs using Halo ActionClix Figures. We already have quite a few done, with more currently being made. You can check them out through the following link:

SamuraiLord and GeneralGrievous13's Halo Customs:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=27441

There are a lot of custom creators on Heroscapers.com, and some have made things that are pretty close to the other ideas that you mentioned. You should check them out in the Custom Heroscape Creations section of Heroscapers.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm considering buying some of these to play a Doom alternate with. I like the idea of the Master Chief fighting through the Covenant horde.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Chapin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I appreciate HeroScape customs as much as the next guy, but I meant the reverse- customs for ActionClix.

And Doom Customs? If these get made, would you please post results?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Gabel
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've made a Samus Aran custom, which you can see here:

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d197/Myntokk/Metroidclix/

I had ambitions of creating GF troopers, Space Pirates, and two more Samus mods (Varia and Light suit), but have just been too busy and never got around to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Z.
Italy
GE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VERY NICE! thumbsup
any idea for stats/abilities?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Gabel
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gabbi wrote:
VERY NICE! thumbsup
any idea for stats/abilities?

Thanks! No clue, as far as actionclix goes. She ought to be super powerful with the Gravity suit, though, so just for a ball-park I'd say 150-200 in terms of points, and I'd definitely want to give her the "jump" ability.

For Heroclix, I use an Iron Man dial, which seems pretty fitting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.