Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: My latest bargain rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Bullions
England
Hayes
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went into a charity shop at the weekend and found "The Really Nasty Horse Racing Game" for ONLY 3 GBP (about 5.70 USD)cool. It was complete apart from 2 missing (& easily replaced dice). I went into a branch of Games Workshop to try and get the replacement dice, but they only sold them in packs of about 20!. I told the assistant I only wanted 2 and he gave me 2 free of charge ! What a nice bloke meeple. And the dice were the same colour as the others in the game. All in all a good result and a successful weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Warrell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
Games Workshop?
You survived a trip into the devils lair? I'm impressed that you even ventured in there meeple

sounds like you got a result there though, congrats. now if only i could find something other than "hungry hippos" or similar in the charity shops near me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bullions
England
Hayes
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"The Devil's Lair" ? Really, that is no way to talk about my favourite charity shop laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrgh!
What a bargain! It is amazing to me how some games are just more available in some parts of the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.