Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Fire Power Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Waugh
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

I recently bought a 2nd hand copy of Fire Power but it's missing a couple of essential ingredients - the Rules! Actually, it's missing the Rules and the Battle Manual. I was wondering if anyone here had a copy and would be kind enough to scan them... I would be extremely grateful. You can contact me direct at: ianwaugh@cix.co.uk

Thanks if you can help.

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rules
I have Firepower.
Basic rules are 4 pages long.

but the advanced rule book is 48 pages long.

Some of that is made up of scenerios and another part is SQUAD GROUPS which allow you to play one group against another because the groups have been balanced (an Afghan Motorized Rifle Squad vs a Rhodesian Security Force Infantry Squad or a Turkish Reserve Infantry Squad vs a Viet Cong Guerilla Squad.

The advanced rules take up about 15 pages and then Optional rules take up another 20 or so pages.

I certainly can make you a copy of the 4 page BASIC RULES and then we could negotiate how you get the 48 page rule book. Perhaps I just send it to you and you make the copies and then send it back to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.