Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Dungeoneer taken to copy shop rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Taking a page from Ryhesling's book....I took the two character cutout cards to a copyshop and had them copied in color on one sheet of heavy glossy paper, blown up (120%). Only cost $1.40. And now I don't have to cut the original cards up.now I need some counters. heh. Next time I'm near a craft shop, whenever that is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
Counters
I bought some red & green glass "stones" from a craft store to use with Dungeoneer. However, I think a red & green d20 for each person works better. I've also used Mage Knight minis for the characters before, but I believe that the D&D minis are the best (they're generally a little smaller).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I've been using dice, but was thinking stones might work better, actually...i may just come up with a scoresheet to keep track of everything including speed, etc...that you can just put stones on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some time ago I created a PDF of the Character Cutouts for all 4 games, like yours they are blown up to a larger size and the Character images are more evenly spaced (the originals were off center). If anyone would like a copy they are currently in the files section of the DungeoneerBoardGame Yahoo Group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/dungeoneerboardgame/

Malechi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
Why don't you post the file here on BGG?

I don't actually need it now, but it would have been nice if it was available when i needed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malechi
United States
Clearlake
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hadn't really thought about it. Considering this is someone else's artwork, I simply resized and cleaned up the alignment of the images, I would not feel right uploading the file to open web. The DungeoneerBoardGame Yahoo Group is directly related to Thomas Denmark and therefore he allows the PDF to be available to the members. I would not appreciate my own artwork showing up around the web without my permission (this has happened to me and was not particularly fun cleaning up the SNAFU that followed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.