Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: The camera crew won't let me go home rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
They are shooting "crafters coast to coast" in my apartment. Good publicity for the g/f (who they are filming)....but it means I'd be in the way if I went home.

Well, at least I went and had some good italian food at a nearby restaurant.

Ok, Ok...I'll get back to working on my grad school atke home final now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Persson
Sweden
Linköping
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What craft?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Foodgeek
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
She makes jewelry. She makes it from polymer clay, but also does a lot of beadwork. She has also started a side business importing fair trade beads from various countries for people who want ethically made beads from countries (like (bali, Ghana, Czeck repub, India, pakistan, etc...)where stuff is often not ethically made. I got her to upload a picture of the necklace she made on and specially for the show:

http://www.lexscreations.com/hgtv.jpg

It is a necklace with poylymer clay turtle beads, a polymer turtle pendant, and fair trade beads from Ghana.

The people from the show really liked her jewelry. They even bought a couple of her watches (which have beaded bands), a pair of earrings, and a turtle pendant. A good day for her, even if I needed to stay out of the apartment to keep out of the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.