Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I submit a new game, sometimes I get geekgold and the game is accepted. Other times, I get no response at all.

It would be nice if the submitter was told when a new game is rejected and why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Downin
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, It looks like I had a few files submitted get rejected, myself. Would be nice to know why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jefF, There are some who call me... DuneKitteh
United States
Wood Dale
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dune Kitty really does love you, despite any asshattery.
badge
Useless rollover, booya! Dune Kitty says, "deal with it."
mbmbmbmbmb
How long has it been since your first "rejection", and how many haven't been approved? I only ask because sometimes I've screwed an item or two up when submitting and it took them a couple of days to get back to me and ask me about the questionable info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weeks
I don't remember the exact count, but I think I've had 3 new games accepted and 2 presumably rejected. One of the accepted games was sumitted 4 days ago and accepted yesterday. One of the presumably rejected games was submitted 4 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto
A simple "Your game was rejected because..." would be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on my list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
YEAH!
angryThey're looking over them and would have to provide an "excuse" to themselves in order to approve or reject them, at least, so how about extending this 'courtesy' to US too? And what happened to MY 'submissions' for the "Misc. Game Accs." section? They must have believed that I was kidding about the latest ones, but I wasn't! Some folks might NOT be aware of many things, while I'm just trying to provide a means for THEM to check this OUT and THEN become 'informed'. I seem to recall that those "Dice Boots" were originally referred to as "Dice Towers", or "randomizer device" and some folks even STILL call them that! How many of YOU 'knew' this? devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you say that again in language I can understand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto for Image rejections would be wonderful too if you have the time Princess Aldie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE MAVERICK
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Image rejections are noted
I have gotten a few image rejection notices over the last couple of weeks (mainly from accidentally hitting enter again after I went back to upload an additional image)...

the Mav

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.