Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Boston Gaming Event in January rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
For any geeks out there who are driving distance from the Boston Area:

Unity Games 9 is taking place in Framingham on Saturday January 29, 2005 from 9 AM to Midnight.

For more info check out:
http://www.unitygames.org/ug9/ug9.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain McFadyen
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Move along
badge
Nothing to see here
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in!
This sounds great. I will definitely be there, assuming permission from the better half. Thanks to you and the other organizers.
Iain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan R. Moon
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
Poker Tournament
I'll be running a TEXAS HOLD 'EM Tournament starting at 7:30. See the Unity Games Yahoo site for the details.

Alan R. Moon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Peek
United States
Preston
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm out... AGAIN
I had convinced Kasey that I NEEDED to take off the next Unity Games Saturday in order to attend, but this one got scheduled on the same weekend that we will be on the Disney Wonder, concluding a week at Walt Disney World. I guess I'll have to content myself with UGX. We did manage to attend UGII and UGIII, but that was back when my daughter was unborn and then a manageable infant. Now she is a somewhat rowdy three year old, and Unity Games is no place for a youngster who wants to try everything she sees!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.