Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is/will be the best/cheapest way to get Glory to Rome in France? I would hate to miss the first run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lebigot wrote:
What is/will be the best/cheapest way to get Glory to Rome in France? I would hate to miss the first run.

The quickest way to get Glory to Rome in France would be to order from BoardGameGuru.

However, you might also want to ask your FLGS if they buy from JKLMnP (UK), Vincit (Sweden) or Boosterbox (Netherlands).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Knauth
Germany
Erdmannhausen
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wake wrote:

The quickest way to get Glory to Rome in France would be to order from BoardGameGuru.
However, you might also want to ask your FLGS if they buy from JKLMnP (UK), Vincit (Sweden) or Boosterbox (Netherlands).

... and in Germany?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wake wrote:
Ordered! Thanks, Wake!

Should I get mentally prepared to get a version with the Palisade misprint? gulp or are Boardgameguru's boxes free of the misprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lebigot wrote:
Wake wrote:
Ordered! Thanks, Wake!

Should I get mentally prepared to get a version with the Palisade misprint? gulp or are Boardgameguru's boxes free of the misprint?

Yes, I'm afraid that there is still a chance of the Palisade misprint in games made from the old cards. The misprint doesn't affect the game in any way, since all the relevant card text and icons are still present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.