Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Games International issue 18 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesper A
Denmark
Frederikshavn
na
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is issue 18 out yet?

I emailed Games International 3 days ago, but didn't get a reply. I bought a subscription and are a little concerned

alfons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steen
Denmark
Taastrup
DK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a subscriber too, and got issue #17 a few days later. I havn't gotten #18 yet though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steen
Denmark
Taastrup
DK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. Should have read something like "I got issue #17 a few days after my subscription"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Walker
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Our subscription fulfillment service screwed up. Issue 18 has now gone out. If you have any questions of this nature in future, it's best to contact the mag direct if you want a speedy response. I only found out about this thread from a reader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper A
Denmark
Frederikshavn
na
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... that's wat I did!

If you read my post, you will see that I emailed 3 days ago. I still haven't heard anything. Here I got a usefull reply in 28 minutes. I'm sorry but I don't see how 3 days without answer beats 28 minutes.

Maybe your email system screwed up too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Faller
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, 18 is definately out.
The quality is up to the same standard as issue 17 with a few reviews of games I hadn't heard of, which is always nice.
It is a shame you have had these problems and I hope the subscription service is brought up to same standard as the rest of the mag.

I buy mine in Borders - it was on the shelves last week and would appear to be the easiest means of trying the mag out before committing to the subscription.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Walker
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Jesper: please send a copy of your email, which I have not received, to: ed@gamesinternational.biz and I'll investigate why it was not answered promptly. We use an external mailing house and if they are not responding to emails, then I'd like to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Walker
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Jesper: I have now looked into this and have found that a reply was sent to you, within 24 hours of receiving your query, from our subscripton service. It is as follows:

"Original Message-----
From: Beverley Brazil [mailto:Beverley.Brazil@galleon.co.uk]
Sent: 13 December 2004 11:23
To: Jesper Amstrup
Subject: RE: Subscription
Importance: High

Dear Jesper

I can confirm issue 18 has been despatched to you at the address you have
given us. If you have not received it by the end of this
week please contact me and I will be happy to replace it.

If you need any further assistance please contact me.

Kind regards

Beverley Brazil

Customer Services

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.