Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: E&T on BGG with a newbie... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Sample
United States
Pelham
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Bright, brilliant colors are to be seen everywhere, the stones and pigments undimmed by the passage of decades. The floor of the corridor is a colorful mosaic of stone, with a distinct, winding path of red tiles about 2' wide.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any other E&T (or T&E) newbies out there who would be willing to start a BGG based game of this with me? I have never played before, so I would be an easy target (I am just now reading the rules).

Furthermore, I would like to wish all BGGers a Happy Holiday Season (Ramadan/X-mas/Hannukah/Diwali/etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ron lee)
United States
baton rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
you should just start a game and title it "newbie game". i'm sure you'll get people to join.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Murphy
United States
Jamaica Plain
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
interested
I would be wiiling to try at some point. Let me know when you are available

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyman Hurd
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excusing the question, but wouldn't an all newbie game be the blind leading the blind? Shouldn't you be asking for experienced but patient opponents?

Just a question of philosophy .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ron lee)
United States
baton rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
no, it's more fun to play against all newbies when starting. otherwise, one person kills everyone else, and nobody knows why. in addition, the computer enforces rules, so there's no chance of making a rules boo boo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devin Leung
United States
New Hyde Park
New York
flag msg tools
mb
(Total ET newb)
I'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
!
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
count me in. I'm expecting my copy of the game to arrive tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Boykin
United States
Baton Rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a newbie!
I have played 3 full games of FTF Tigress and I am currently playing one here on-line. Next time you guys start one up, please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
me me
I have never played it here. It has been along time since I played face to face and not sure I played correct then. Do you play real time here or is it played over several days? Send me an message I would be interested.

Terry Bailey Sr.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco J. Piña A.
Chile
Calama
Antofagasta
flag msg tools
badge
Insert any witty/stupid overtext you can think of here... I got nothing
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now I'm playing my 2nd E&T game against Don Quixote, and I agree with Lyman about having at least one experienced player who explains you the game mechanics and some "subtleties" (does this word exist? ), otherwise, if you haven´t read the rules, you simpli don't know what you're doing or why things happen, they just happen because tha computer says so. Bus when you already know how to play, then it's indeed very fun to compete against someone who's at your same level.

Now, all I have to say is Thank you, Bob, for teaching me to play such a great game , and to Jason, I'll play you anytime meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.