Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin McKercher
United States
Crete
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone

I'm looking for a scanned version of this game's manual. It was lost in a move ... and my memory is not what it used to be.

Love playing this game ... I add the art to the current season on Broadway each season just to keep it topical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a scan... but I can make a copy & fax/mail it to you if someone else doesn't come through with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin McKercher
United States
Crete
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Mark

That would be incredible!!! Here's the fax number ... (413) 637-4651. I'm teaching at the summer theatre camp ... the staff loves playing board games on our single day off each week. I brought "The Broadway Game" without the manual ... oh so silly me. If you could send the manual in care of "Robin McKercher" at Belvoir Terrace that would be amazing. There are the nicest people on this web site.

Thanks, Robin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel "Cahwyguy" Faigin
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did Mark ever get you a copy? If not, I can take it to work and scan it for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I faxed it on the 4th but never heard back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also need a copy of the manual and cannot locate anything online. Does it include a parts inventory? I would also really appreciate an inventory to see if I have everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel "Cahwyguy" Faigin
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David: If you drop me an email, I can see if I can scan the manual for you. I forget if it has an inventory. Email c/o the geek for now, include your email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanlinski
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hey Mark , i would like to obtain a game manual / instructions for the Farrell "The Broadway Game". I was wondering if you could send or fax me a copy ? Thankyou , Dave ... matanuska@roadrunner.com or fax # 716-434-1561 c/o Dave . Thankyou very much .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to dig it out, scan it (now have the capability) and post it here on the Geek.

That MAY happen in the next few days - if not, please remind me post-Gathering of Friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel "Cahwyguy" Faigin
United States
Northridge
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still had the message where I had sent it previously, so I've forwarded a copy to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have a scan of the game manual ready to send to whoever needs it. If anyone from TSR sees this and is ok with us posting it to the Files section here, please let us know.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin McKercher
United States
Crete
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry for not responding in a timely way ... got the manual and love the time playing with my theatre friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Garcia
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
Hello everyone, wondering if someone may be able to point me in the direction of getting a copy of the manual! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.