Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my 1st game yesterday and was confused with the building construction part.

- I got a Hotel that I built on a parcel I owned. But the position was such that all the parcels around my Hotel was taken up (all the 8 squares according to the rules). Now where should I place the house? Should it always be in any parcel that adjoins the new building I'm placing or could it be any where on the board so long as there is one house for one building?

- Also when we decide the duel, do we count the cowboys on the board+ any reserves in our personal supply or just the personal supply. I'm imagining that the cowboy engaged in the duel also has a gun and should be counted and so are others on the board unless of course some of them have gone back to the general reserve?

Thanks,
Madhu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
anywhere on the board as long as:
-a road reaches it
-there is no building or mountain in that space already
-you own the parcel, or the parcel is unowned, or the owner agrees to let you build it there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madhujith wrote:
- Also when we decide the duel, do we count the cowboys on the board+ any reserves in our personal supply or just the personal supply. I'm imagining that the cowboy engaged in the duel also has a gun and should be counted and so are others on the board unless of course some of them have gone back to the general reserve?

Only those in your personal reserve. The cowboy in the duel is already in the duel, and the rest of the cowboys on the board are busy doing whatever they were placed on the board to do. If you are involved in multiple duels, any cowboys who lose their duels are returned to your supply and will count for future duals later that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.