Ego Trip
United States
California
flag msg tools
I assume that a knight breaks your opponents longest road as long as they are intersecting it. (active or not) If you decide to move the knight or his is forcible moved, than the road segment is returned to its former number?

I assume that you can also put a robber on a hex that has an active knight attached to it. Then upon your turn you can use the active knight to chase away the existing robber, so no protection from the robber is afforded to you UNTIL you chase him away, correct?

Thanks guys!! Fun game, but can be difficult to grasp the very first time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you've got it right, at least on those questions. The active knight being by the robber doesn't do anything. It just gives you the chance to chase him away on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Adrian
Canada
Edmonton
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I believe that the road returns to its former number, yes. And I agree with Matt about the robber needing to be actively chased away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.