Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a couple of us play euro games (mostly) in and around the Boston/Spalding area on a monthly basis, but we're looking at increasing this to fortnightly and meeting possibly in Boston, or time-sharing between a couple of locations - the big groups in the area are in Peterborough and Lincoln, but these are quite a way away from Boston/Skeg, so if anyone else is in this area and is interested please let me know and I'll keep you in the loop.

Cheers
Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Torgoose
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Craig,

I play in a small group (4 players) in and around the Boston area who like to play 3rd edition D&D and also like to play wargames, on a small level (individual battles such as operation barbarossa) or larger scale games (The european theatre of world war 2) I dont know if these are your types of games or not, so dont worry if they arent, you arent the only ones out there gaming around boston and skegness!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jon,

Been a while since I played D&D - or any RPG other than Cthulhu to be fair - but I wondered if your group might be interested in trying out some board games too as featured on this lovely site? No doubt you've seen the new GW shop, but if you guys might be up for a strategy games night I'd be happy to host and provide a selection of games to see if any take!

Cheers!
Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon ashburn
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
hi,
i am also looking for a group to join for playing rpg's or boardgames.
i am in burgh le marsh near skegness.
up for playing most anything really, would just be good to get some gaming going again.
i have a few rpg's and boardgames of my own. d&d, conan, sla industries, axis and allies, civilisation, conan, britania, munchkin.
cheers, simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.