John McLintock
Scotland
Glasgow
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
"Roll dice and kick ass!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. My longtime regular wargaming opponent doesn't have the time on his hands he used to have, so I need to find new opponents to get my regular wargaming fix. There is a local games club- Glasgow Games Group (AKA. G3), which meets Tuesday nights from 6 to 10.30pm in a community hall at St. Georges Cross, near the underground. What I'd like to do therefore is organise regular meets at G3 to get in some wargaming.

My primary interest is WW2 tactical games. Games at the top of my favourites list right now include Combat Commander- the whole series; Conflict of Heroes- both games; and Memoir'44- the whole set again. I have several other WW2 tactical/operational games I'm keen to play; eg. Storm Over Stalingrad and Panzerblitz: Hill of Death, to name but two.

I also have many other games I'd be happy to play; eg. Commands and Colours: Ancients; Horus Heresy; Space Hulk. And that's just to mention a few of my 2-player games. You can check out my games list for more, including my Euros and my multiplayer games. On top of all that I'd be pleased to try pretty much anything any future opponents were interested in bringing along, naturally enough.

I write a hobby blog: "Roll dice and kick ass!". You can check this out to find out more about my gaming activities if you like, and to find a link to my Facebook page if you'd like to find out more about me. (BTW, this is via my name in my Creative Commons licence down the page a bit; the RD/KA!@fB link won't take you to my personal profile.) goo

And that's that. Fingers crossed I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.